It is currently Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:28 am

Post subject: GTO 2 fantasies
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:22 am 
OnibakuBanzai Administration Team

Ok, we got plenty of topics about GTO 2, "will it come out" "when will it come out" etc. but, we haven't got any proper threads about what you'd like to happen, so... I decided to make one!

Here's a few ideas to start us off. First of all, what if Ryuji's bike shop got sold out our something and he was forced to be... A TEACHER :shock:. Great Teachers Onibaku! They'd be reunited once and for all, as they should be :D. Other than that side of things, I think it could be pretty interesting. How do you think Ryuji'd do as a teacher. He could possibly do a better job than Eikichi heh heh heh.

Overall I think old friends should come back some way or another, even only for a brief time... especially Kamata! ...and he and Mayu should meet!! Yeah... he should come back from America, and if Ryuji doesn't become a teacher, then he should join Saejima as a policeman! :lol:

Alright, well enough from me and over to you guys now. What're some of your ideas?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 12:23 pm 
Regular!

Hmm, Onizuka Urumi Asuka love triangle...

*fantasizes*

hahahaha yes yes :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:38 pm 
Newcomer

HA it would be enough Onizuka + Urumi :) and and onizuka's perverted mind :D i mean when he always says something or his nose starts bleeding and Urumi get's jealous :D xaxa :) but i don't think that ryuji would become a teacher because he and onizuka has a lot of differences onizuka is kinda more childish... that's why he wants to be with teenagers all the time :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:03 pm 
Banzai!

I want to know if Onizuka will lose his verginity...haha...XD
maybi with Urumi...

Hope shall meet hopless when there's no where to go...(Urumi Kanzaki)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:43 pm 

Richa wrote:
but i don't think that ryuji would become a teacher because he and onizuka has a lot of differences onizuka is kinda more childish... that's why he wants to be with teenagers all the time :D

Yeah he is all round more mature than Onizuka, even though he's younger ^^. He might do a better job of actually teaching school work though. lol.

Alucard wrote:
I want to know if Onizuka will lose his verginity...haha...XD
maybi with Urumi...

Yeah that's something that's gotta happen. It's been his goal ever since SJG, so it's actually pretty surprising that he doesn't even get into a propper relationship by the end of GTO. Seriously though, if he did lose his virginity, we'd know for sure that it'd be the last Onizuka manga ever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:28 am 
~Great Poster Onizuka~

Onizuka and Azusa finally together...
Uchiyamada finally fired... :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:00 pm 
Newcomer

hey Uchiyamada isn't all that bad... :D he changed um... a little bit :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:52 pm 
Regular!

noooo... if Uchyamada was fired, then in wich car onizuka will fall when he drops form the rooftop?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:13 am 
Newcomer

Continue from where it was left off, man I have been thinking about a GTO2 for so long. Thank goodness I was able to find this forum. It should jsut continue from where it left off because that one new student came to class four and he looked like he could be the ryuuji to class four. Urumi and kikuuchi sid it was going to gt interesting aswell, so I am really looking forward to that.

I know the teaching facilities they have right now are pretty beat up since the fire, but isnt there a chance they can move to their sister school which one of the principles was transfered to when daimon came and manage the facilities.

There is so much more i want to see, but I will post later about it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:31 am 

That sister school was in Hokkaido... so I don't think they can move. For those of you who aren't good with japanese geography, Hokkaido is the big island to the very north near the soviet union. That's where Urumi wanted to elope with Onizuka, and where Uchiyamada's dream thing was set, about being retired taxi cab driver or something. As for the new kid, yeah you're right. He does remind me of the Bad Company Ryuji :). Who can be the Eikichi? :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:42 am 
Newcomer

Yeah I know it was in hokkaido but wishfull thinking I guess, plus i have never heard of one school borrowing facilities from another school that it wasnt connected to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:05 am 
Newcomer

Hmm...GTO 2 might not be as good as GTO though. But what the heck, you guy should try fanfiction.net, category "anime" and "GTO" There should be something to knack on. I posted my story there to.
I think the story should spin off in Holy Forest Academy, since that was the main setting in GTO. May be has Mayu takes part in the story as well, a little about his background, and the mess he in after the secret exposed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:16 am 

A little of topic, but I really want to point this out.
Hokkaido is shown a lot during the GTO manga, and the GTO Drama movie was recorded in Hokkaido, right?
What's even more interesting is the fact that the movie was based on the GTO novels: Live In Hokkaido. And the Author was born and raised in Hokkaido too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:27 am 
Newcomer

hm... i'd really like to see the all 3-4 class reunion :) it would be nice to see that they're all friends again and how they're hanging out :) i mean they're older then more adventures crazy things :D and pairings :) and Mayu shouls really be there :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:40 am 

RealOne wrote:
A little of topic, but I really want to point this out.
Hokkaido is shown a lot during the GTO manga, and the GTO Drama movie was recorded in Hokkaido, right?
What's even more interesting is the fact that the movie was based on the GTO novels: Live In Hokkaido. And the Author was born and raised in Hokkaido too.

Actually, Fujisawa-sensei was born and grew up in Kamakura, Kanagawa Prefecture (part of Shonan ;)) I believe. He then moved to Hokkaido after he finished highschool and went to University there, and has been living there ever since.

Richa wrote:
hm... i'd really like to see the all 3-4 class reunion :) it would be nice to see that they're all friends again and how they're hanging out :) i mean they're older then more adventures crazy things :D and pairings :) and Mayu shouls really be there :)

Yeah just seeing this on it's own would be great, although, what would make the series interesting?