Shonan Vision
http://forum.onibakubanzai.com/

GTO 2012 - Episode 7 Discussion (Includes Spoilers!)
http://forum.onibakubanzai.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3922
Page 1 of 2

Author:  Ugly Pig [ Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:46 pm ]
Post subject:  GTO 2012 - Episode 7 Discussion (Includes Spoilers!)

Episode 7 has aired, here's the discussion thread! Spoiler rules:

-If you discuss the episode before subs are out, please use spoiler tags
-If you are the first person in the thread to post about the episode after subs have come out, please put a big SPOILER WARNING in your post, which will act as a warning for the rest of the thread.

Judging by the end of last week's episode, we'll see some Urumi focus this time. Can't wait!

Author:  DaveTheMan [ Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: GTO 2012 - Episode 7 Discussion (Includes Spoilers!)

Should be very interesting - Just wait for the Sub

Author:  Foobie57 [ Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: GTO 2012 - Episode 7 Discussion (Includes Spoilers!)

since thumbster and I saw the drama so far, and I can't sleep...

Spoiler:
KANZAKI!!!!


to thumbster:
Spoiler:
I'm soooo stoked for ep 8!!!!

Author:  thumbster [ Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: GTO 2012 - Episode 7 Discussion (Includes Spoilers!)

Non-Spoiler (but I put it in spoiler tag for safety.)

Spoiler:
I like Honda Tsubasa as Urumi. She's good and cute! :lol:


The below is spoiler

To Foobie57

Spoiler:
Yeah, the ending makes me go arggg. I really wanna watch the next one! I really hope Urumi is ok T T.

Author:  nosajj [ Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:52 am ]
Post subject:  Re: GTO 2012 - Episode 7 Discussion (Includes Spoilers!)

SPOILER FOR EP 8 BELOW


Great episode, really like Urumi's story and her replacement to help Onizuka pass the exam instead of Fuyutsuki. I must admit, the fighting scenes in this version surpasses the 1998 one by far (was there even any fighting in that one?), which showcases Onizuka as a beast who is capable of taking down whole gangs on his own. I think Urumi and Onizuka have great chemistry together and the actress who played Urumi portrayed her quite well.

The way that Onizuka's blood was portrayed was too fake, could've been better. And the fist bumping thing is starting to get a tad annoying lol.

Some other random thoughts on the episode:
- Onizuka appears to teach history but I have no idea what the hell he is on about
- Touches Tomoko's, Urumi's and Miyabi's past friendship
- Fuyutsuki super cute when confronted with her feelings towards Onizuka
- Saejima bitch slapping the criminal was hilarious
- It appears that Kikuchi has some relationship to the director, who has done something to him in the past

Looks like Miyabi's and Urumi's clash next week, with some of Miyabi's background as well. Can't wait!

Author:  DaveTheMan [ Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:34 am ]
Post subject:  Re: GTO 2012 - Episode 7 Discussion (Includes Spoilers!)

nosajj wrote:
SPOILER FOR EP 8 BELOW


Great episode, really like Urumi's story and her replacement to help Onizuka pass the exam instead of Fuyutsuki. I must admit, the fighting scenes in this version surpasses the 1998 one by far (was there even any fighting in that one?), which showcases Onizuka as a beast who is capable of taking down whole gangs on his own. I think Urumi and Onizuka have great chemistry together and the actress who played Urumi portrayed her quite well.

The way that Onizuka's blood was portrayed was too fake, could've been better. And the fist bumping thing is starting to get a tad annoying lol.

Some other random thoughts on the episode:
- Onizuka appears to teach history but I have no idea what the hell he is on about
- Touches Tomoko's, Urumi's and Miyabi's past friendship
- Fuyutsuki super cute when confronted with her feelings towards Onizuka
- Saejima bitch slapping the criminal was hilarious
- It appears that Kikuchi has some relationship to the director, who has done something to him in the past

Looks like Miyabi's and Urumi's clash next week, with some of Miyabi's background as well. Can't wait!


So the Subs are Out?

Author:  RealOne [ Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: GTO 2012 - Episode 7 Discussion (Includes Spoilers!)

DaveTheMan wrote:

So the Subs are Out?



Yes.

And here are my thoughts!

BEST EPISODE OF THE 2012 GTO DRAMA SO FAR!

Loved every part except two small things:
The damn fist bump just look ridicilous and that had to be the moment Onizuka passed out?
The dried blood on the paper was too red. When blood dries on paper it goes brown-ish and not completely red.

Really those are complaints I have.

9.5/10

Author:  DaveTheMan [ Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: GTO 2012 - Episode 7 Discussion (Includes Spoilers!)

RealOne wrote:
DaveTheMan wrote:

So the Subs are Out?



Yes.


Fantastic Watching Now :D

Author:  DaveTheMan [ Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: GTO 2012 - Episode 7 Discussion (Includes Spoilers!)

Quote:
Looks like Miyabi's and Urumi's clash next week, with some of Miyabi's background as well. Can't wait!


Yeah and Looks like another Good Epsiode. This Series is starting to get Good it looks like.

Though it seems to be Part 2 of this Epsiode.

I did find it was intresting to see Urumi go to Onizuka's Side because he is the 1st Person it looks who actually cared about her in her Life

Author:  Foobie57 [ Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: GTO 2012 - Episode 7 Discussion (Includes Spoilers!)

I loved the episode. Need to see it in a higher res, but my notes from watching it live.

I liked how Teshigawara used Onizuka's background as a gang member as his way of revenge.
The scene between Fuyutsuki and Sakurai was cute.
More interaction between Anko and Yoshikawa.
They mention the friendship between Miyabi, Tomoko, and Urumi.
Kikuchi....interesting!!

My strange nitpicks:
At least they got rid of the whole fish eye/fish head being good for your brain...would be nice if Onizuka had to eat one.
Apparently the train station is located in the Nagoya area. They used some awesome camera work for that scene, since her scene was shot in a trainyard. FYI..that train mainly runs in the Chiba prefecture, doesn't go to Kichijoji (Nakano the farthest)
Since GTO is set in Kichijoji...I love how they went to Odaiba in the ferris wheel scene (with the FUJI TV station (who carries it in Kanto)) in the background. I just wonder how they got there so fast..
(But who cares...just like how the Dark Knight has some Chicago, Pittsburgh, New Jersey, and New York in Gotham)
What's the deal with the students messing with the wrong people?

Next episode, Onizuka finds out about the death of the student which led to the whole class 2-4 revolt. And Kanzaki's mom only cares about the stock market....as ususal.
Must...watch it at 3am again next week!!!!

I will make it a note to go to Kichijoji station the next time I go to Japan, since I do shop in Nakano.

Author:  DaveTheMan [ Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: GTO 2012 - Episode 7 Discussion (Includes Spoilers!)

Foobie57 wrote:
Next episode, Onizuka finds out about the death of the student which led to the whole class 2-4 revolt. And Kanzaki's mom only cares about the stock market....as ususal.
Must...watch it at 3am again next week!!!!


That is Different too the 1998 Version where the Student just Left?

Did the Teacher Kill the Student?

Author:  Foobie57 [ Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: GTO 2012 - Episode 7 Discussion (Includes Spoilers!)

DaveTheMan wrote:
Foobie57 wrote:
Next episode, Onizuka finds out about the death of the student which led to the whole class 2-4 revolt. And Kanzaki's mom only cares about the stock market....as ususal.
Must...watch it at 3am again next week!!!!


That is Different too the 1998 Version where the Student just Left?

Did the Teacher Kill the Student?


According to the preview on the ktv site...looks like the student jumped off because of their previous homeroom teacher. And Kanzaki jumped.

Author:  DaveTheMan [ Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: GTO 2012 - Episode 7 Discussion (Includes Spoilers!)

Foobie57 wrote:
DaveTheMan wrote:
Foobie57 wrote:
Next episode, Onizuka finds out about the death of the student which led to the whole class 2-4 revolt. And Kanzaki's mom only cares about the stock market....as ususal.
Must...watch it at 3am again next week!!!!


That is Different too the 1998 Version where the Student just Left?

Did the Teacher Kill the Student?


According to the preview on the ktv site...looks like the student jumped off because of their previous homeroom teacher. And Kanzaki jumped.


So that is why she was in the Hospital? I thought she was Hurt Phyisically.

I think Miyabi was also in love with the Ex-Student.

Why did Kanzaki Jump then?

Author:  Foobie57 [ Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: GTO 2012 - Episode 7 Discussion (Includes Spoilers!)

The student who jumped looked female.

In the manga, when her secret was revealed...she made Miyabi suffer with the website, she felt Onizuka betrayed her also, and she decided to kill herself knowing that she will receive no punishment for her terrorism. Wonder if something similat will happen in ep8??

(I'm tired...so correct if I'm wrong or add your 2 cents/yen/won/quid/sheckel/2 million Zimbabwe dollars to this)

Author:  thumbster [ Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: GTO 2012 - Episode 7 Discussion (Includes Spoilers!)

My comment in this episode is...

Kanzaki is cute, lovely, perfect.

I fall in love with Honda Tsubasa already. :oops:

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/