It is currently Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:13 am

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:53 pm 
Catching up!

It's already mixed so I don't have an idea how he mixed that coffee, just like what I've said he is always drinking a mug of coffee even during the class hours. He he he, that's why I call him a heavy coffee drinker, coffee has became his personal trademark. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 3:44 pm 
Newcomer

I had a teacher somewhat like Onizuka in his attitude. He helped the kids out alot, smoked like a chimney, and was always checking out the girls.

He had the computer class that was made in the large room with giant windows, so we'd open the windows and lock the doors, and we were allowed to smoke in his class...and on the days that it was too cold to open the windows, he'd let us just go outside and smoke. Cigarettes, of course. He didn't mind if we smoked anything else, as long as he wasn't around...that would get him fired.

I had another teacher who really cared about his students. I didn't appreciate him enough, though. He was really soft with us, though. He'd let us slide by when we failed things. That brings up Mr. C. He cared about his students enough to make them work for thier grades. He was a nice guy out of class, but in class, he was like a friggin' marine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 4:54 pm 
OnibakuBanzai Administration Team

Lei Jun Hong wrote:
I had a teacher somewhat like Onizuka in his attitude. He helped the kids out alot, smoked like a chimney, and was always checking out the girls.

He had the computer class that was made in the large room with giant windows, so we'd open the windows and lock the doors, and we were allowed to smoke in his class...and on the days that it was too cold to open the windows, he'd let us just go outside and smoke. Cigarettes, of course. He didn't mind if we smoked anything else, as long as he wasn't around...that would get him fired.

I had another teacher who really cared about his students. I didn't appreciate him enough, though. He was really soft with us, though. He'd let us slide by when we failed things. That brings up Mr. C. He cared about his students enough to make them work for thier grades. He was a nice guy out of class, but in class, he was like a friggin' marine.

Sounds like you had some cool teachers there. Lucky you.
Oh, and btw, welcome to GFO!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:31 am 
Newcomer

i'd die for a teacher like onizuka :P

i got some perverted teachers at my school tho

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:40 am 
Catching up!

I had a teacher like Onizuka, another GTR, good old mr. Rafferty or T Raff. He wasn't really a pervert or a loudmouth idiot, but truely the best teacher ever, he tough business classes, though we didn't do anything at all. He would play 80's rock music all the time and shout out random things, start fights with students all of it, and we somehow managed to learn a bit, though more anything we learned random bits, but mostly all day just sit around no the computer that were all around the class, and play games, plus it was my last hour which always made the day seem good nomatter how bad it was before.

As for smoking in school, the Auto teachers at my school never cared, kids would just sit out in the parking lot smoking all the time, you would seem them during gym class and nobody ever seemed to care. and there was a Spanish teacher like Onizuka, total pothead teacher I once saw him at a concert in the local area, I didn't have him, but he would always in my spanish classroom before it started and would go insane and threaten people in spanish if they didn't respond correctly to him, he was crazzy and would hang out with some of his students, probably smoking togther.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:15 am 
Newcomer

Its.. really rare, that a teacher risks hes job for a student... (its happens: when he fall in love with the student :P)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:43 pm 
Banzai!

My English teacher was kinda like that but still had major differences.
1) He actually cared about the material and never really did anything but teach us the material
2) As much as he didn't look down on us, there was still the air that he was an adult
3) More disciplined + wouldn't risk his job.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:07 am 
Regular!

I had a teacher that was almost like Onizuka. He doesn't really care about the material being taught and just wants the class to end. He's blond, he smokes and talks about anything his students want.

I personally hate him because he complains about his annoying students (sometimes in their faces) in a mean way and can hurt them. But if he likes the student well then that person is lucky in english class. He also talks about other teachers and how they're boring and don't party a lot and basicly have no lifeunlike him. I don't know why but once he started talking about his girlfriend and how she left him and that he's not hurt but rather happy. I really wasn't interested.

I was one of the good students so i had nothing to complain and worry about but still i didn't like him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:23 pm 
Great Forum Moderator~

too bad the onizuka almost like teacher of yours, insane aint so likeable =/ lol maybe someone shoule tell that to him, maybe he will change his attitude and the way he talk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:58 am 

Haha get him to watch GTO :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:02 am 
~Great Poster Onizuka~

Yoshio wrote:
Haha get him to watch GTO :)

That's a good idea, but a lot of people can't understand the meaning of GTO, the lesson it gives to us.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:42 pm 
Banzai!

Yeah, and there's the whole fact that it's manga/anime so most people wouldn't give it a chance (Cause it's not mainstream and all)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:50 pm 
~Great Poster Onizuka~

You're right.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:15 am 
Newcomer

my math teacher is a BJJ black belt and he dates his former students.
but he doesn't smoke nor has a bleached hair :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:13 am 

hehehe well it's good for him... he will live longer! :wink:
Just joking... oh and by the way,welcome here DaniloArcoverde.
If you want, please introduce yourself in the right section of the forum. :wink: