It is currently Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:47 am



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Questions on chapters 127 and 128
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:48 am 
Offline
Newcomer

Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:08 pm
Posts: 7
At the end of chapter 127, Urumi asks Onizuka to elope with her. Then, at the beginning of chapter 128, Urumi and Onizuka are seen on a train. Ultimately, they end up returning from wherever they went and Onizuka says that he never wants to hear Urumi mention the word "elope" again. However, there a few things I didn't understand about this scenario.

1. Was the entire scenario in which they board the train and find that old house imaginary? If so, was it Onizuka's imagination or Urumi's?

2. How did Onizuka interpret the word "elope"? They were seen flying back from wherever they went to, so does that mean Onizuka thought that Urumi simply was bored and wanted to go somewhere, but not actually run away?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Questions on chapters 127 and 128
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:13 pm 
Offline
OnibakuBanzai Administration Team
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 12:40 pm
Posts: 10264
Location: The place you end up in when you give up
I believe it was Onizuka's fantasy as indicated by the borders being black.

_________________
I'm going to climb this mountain and nothing can stop me.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Questions on chapters 127 and 128
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:43 pm 
Offline
Newcomer

Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:08 pm
Posts: 7
RealOne wrote:
I believe it was Onizuka's fantasy as indicated by the borders being black.


I see, so the train sequence was indeed a fantasy. After that scene, Onizuka and Urumi are seen flying back from wherever they went on a plane. Does that mean Onizuka never intended to actually elope with Urumi, but instead just wanted to take her somewhere? Or did he truly want to elope with Urumi, but ended up changing his mind?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Questions on chapters 127 and 128
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:45 pm 
Offline
OnibakuBanzai Administration Team
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 12:40 pm
Posts: 10264
Location: The place you end up in when you give up
ProtoflareX wrote:
RealOne wrote:
I believe it was Onizuka's fantasy as indicated by the borders being black.


I see, so the train sequence was indeed a fantasy. After that scene, Onizuka and Urumi are seen flying back from wherever they went on a plane. Does that mean Onizuka never intended to actually elope with Urumi, but instead just wanted to take her somewhere? Or did he truly want to elope with Urumi, but ended up changing his mind?


I think he wanted to do it, but realized how bad it was half-way. He banged his head against some pole. :lol:

Suddenly I feel like re-reading GTO

_________________
I'm going to climb this mountain and nothing can stop me.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Questions on chapters 127 and 128
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:00 pm 
Offline
Newcomer

Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:08 pm
Posts: 7
RealOne wrote:
ProtoflareX wrote:
RealOne wrote:
I believe it was Onizuka's fantasy as indicated by the borders being black.


I see, so the train sequence was indeed a fantasy. After that scene, Onizuka and Urumi are seen flying back from wherever they went on a plane. Does that mean Onizuka never intended to actually elope with Urumi, but instead just wanted to take her somewhere? Or did he truly want to elope with Urumi, but ended up changing his mind?


I think he wanted to do it, but realized how bad it was half-way. He banged his head against some pole. :lol:

Suddenly I feel like re-reading GTO



Ah, so that's what it was. Thanks for clearing that up.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
cron


All images and other media are copyright of their respective owners.
Powered by phpBB3, Designed by Adonis K.