Shonan Vision
http://forum.onibakubanzai.com/

Funniest moments
http://forum.onibakubanzai.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3562
Page 1 of 2

Author:  noideahowboutyou [ Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:21 am ]
Post subject:  Funniest moments

I don't know if there is already a topic on this in the manga section but if there isn't then i'll be really surprised. Well, what are the funniest moments in manga?

Author:  RealOne [ Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:11 pm ]
Post subject: 

I gotta go for Sakurai and his poop fetish. So disgustingly good and tragicomic. I always felt bad for Sakurai while laughing my ass off.

Author:  alvinalilim2 [ Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:21 pm ]
Post subject: 

RealOne wrote:
I gotta go for Sakurai and his poop fetish. So disgustingly good and tragicomic. I always felt bad for Sakurai while laughing my ass off.

Lol, that was great. xDD
I honestly can't decide; I had a lot of moments in GTO where I literally chuckled/laughed to myself out loud, which is kind of rare.. I haven't laughed out loud reading any other mangas..

Author:  Ugly Pig [ Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:03 am ]
Post subject: 

RealOne wrote:
I gotta go for Sakurai and his poop fetish.

While it's probably not the funniest part of the series, I really loved his mangling the English language. :D

Author:  bandit_legend [ Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:00 am ]
Post subject: 

You're right, so many funny parts!

The first thing that comes to mind is when Fuyutsuki, Naoko and Urumi catch Onizuka in the middle of jacking off. Couldn't stop laughing when I read that, especially at his expression when they walked in XD

Author:  noideahowboutyou [ Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:53 am ]
Post subject: 

bandit_legend wrote:
You're right, so many funny parts!

The first thing that comes to mind is when Fuyutsuki, Naoko and Urumi catch Onizuka in the middle of jacking off. Couldn't stop laughing when I read that, especially at his expression when they walked in XD

Yeah there are so many funny parts that it'll be hard to decide. But I guess that finding Onizuka jacking off was really funny.
And are you sure that there aren't any other topics on funiest parts?

Author:  Thanatos [ Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:52 am ]
Post subject: 

ayo.. long time no see...

I was re-reading GTO last week and I'm always laugh hard in all the moments of the "party" when onizuka arm wrestles 100 drop outs...

Uchyamada always in the background screaming "my job, my cresta, my life" is hilarious!!! well, that was the most funny and serious at the same time arc of the GTO, IMHO...

Author:  noideahowboutyou [ Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:22 am ]
Post subject: 

lol I remember that. It was really funny.

Author:  jr35377 [ Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:51 pm ]
Post subject: 

Thanatos wrote:
ayo.. long time no see...

I was re-reading GTO last week and I'm always laugh hard in all the moments of the "party" when onizuka arm wrestles 100 drop outs...

Uchyamada always in the background screaming "my job, my cresta, my life" is hilarious!!! well, that was the most funny and serious at the same time arc of the GTO, IMHO...


I like when that "big neck" guy came out, and Uchiyamada was like "WHAT? I thought he was just someone's pet???" - LOL

Author:  Cio [ Thu May 06, 2010 6:06 am ]
Post subject: 

Although there is plenty of comedic scene, for now, i only remember 2 scene that made me LOL hard.

The first in Mayu Wakui arc in 100 arm wrestling contest when Onizuka against the 99th Jason. Jason proving his strength by bending 500 yen coin, and Onizuka react by folding 10000 yen.

The second is in Ai Tokiwa arc when Ai Tokiwa get attacked by brutal team, Onizuka confronts Dadamashi (The butterfly knife or something), before he act, Onizuka strip his pant off, he attack Onizuka but merely avoided by Onizuka and Onizuka teasing him by swinging his a$$ with a 'bring it on' sign.

Author:  Armaan [ Thu May 06, 2010 10:30 am ]
Post subject: 

lol the note part was really funny

oddly i think that Heihachi mishima appears in both of those seens

Author:  SenseiBanzai [ Thu May 06, 2010 11:30 am ]
Post subject: 

I think i really like the episode where Onizuka is playing many (other) anime character like Doraemon and such.

Really made me laugh hard :lol:


Also, the episode with the witch club where a girl though she was destined to be with onizuka forever that was hella funny :lol: :lol: :lol:


btw loool 999 posts :shock:

Author:  Cio [ Thu May 06, 2010 4:07 pm ]
Post subject: 

senseibanzai wrote:
Also, the episode with the witch club where a girl though she was destined to be with onizuka forever that was hella funny :lol: :lol: :lol:


Ruruka and her paranormal groupies...

I wonder if it was Onizuka first kiss too :)

Author:  SenseiBanzai [ Thu May 06, 2010 6:09 pm ]
Post subject: 

I hope not, that would be really pedo :D
even though i didnt read the Shonan Junai Gumi till the end im quite sure he at least kissed 1 girl >.<

Author:  bandit_legend [ Fri May 07, 2010 5:02 am ]
Post subject: 

Yeah he kissed a number of times in Shonan Junai Gumi.

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/