It is currently Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:43 am



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:22 pm 
Offline
I post a lot!
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:36 am
Posts: 720
Location: Australia
I can't believe I forgot to mention my absolute fav part in the GTO manga. My memory is getting a bit rusty perhaps I should have another read of the manga. Fav part - Onizuka saving Urumi in the snow

_________________
http://shonanjunaigumi.weebly.com/

Completed: Re: Animal Joe; Adesugata Junjou Boy; Oishii Kamishama; Animal Joe; Dutchoven Girl of Love; Unhappy!; Uncharted: The Treasure of El Dorado; Elegy for the Errors of Cooking; Repoman Soul!; Black Diamond; Ino-Head Gargoyle; GT-R; Secret Combat Troops Momoider; Love You; Goblin Mad Dog; Kamen Teacher VS Police
Dropped: Shonan Seven; GTO: Paradise Lost

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:01 am 
Offline
OnibakuBanzai Administration Team
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2005 6:20 am
Posts: 3873
Ah yeah! That was another favourite of mine. Really enjoyed Uchiyamada's whole shift of attitude there. Its like he takes a step back and goes "What the hell am I doing?"
A "what have I become?" sort of thing :P

Quote:
I agree. Those chapters lack a bit, but they're still a good read!!


Right, there's no part of GTO that I hate at all. It's all a good read. It's just that out of everything, that part would probably be my least preferred.

_________________
愛のむきだし見ろ!
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:46 am 
Offline
OnibakuBanzai Administration Team
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2003 3:14 pm
Posts: 2189
Location: Torino
I agree that it's not a realistic part, but i like the overall phylosophy of that chapter. I like when Onizuka says something like "I was an high school dropout like you, but i've never give up, and now, look what i become." during the "battle". I don't know, the "Never give up" thing is something that always fascinated me. I don't know why. :wink:

_________________
If love can kill people...
...hatred cannot save them.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:12 am 
Offline
OnibakuBanzai Hardcore

Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:09 am
Posts: 802
GTO Vol. 21 Lesson 169 Teaching by the Book
-Azusa Fuyutsuki is attacked by Ai Tokiwa and the other two angels and loses her panties and has her skirt cut with scissors to a mini
-Azusa's panties are then dumped on Onizuka's head
GTO Vol. 21 Lesson 170 The Azusa Reason
-Ai confronts a pantiless Azusa on stage during an assembly and tries to lift her shortened skirt to show the assembled student body Azusa's privates
I also liked the part when Onizuka rescues Urumi in the snow but not the part you're thinking. I liked the part when he strips Urumi and himself to the nude and tries to warm her up using his own body pressed against her in the sleeping bag.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:48 am 
Offline
OnibakuBanzai Administration Team
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2005 6:20 am
Posts: 3873
Quote:
GTO Vol. 21 Lesson 169 Teaching by the Book
-Azusa Fuyutsuki is attacked by Ai Tokiwa and the other two angels and loses her panties and has her skirt cut with scissors to a mini
-Azusa's panties are then dumped on Onizuka's head
GTO Vol. 21 Lesson 170 The Azusa Reason
-Ai confronts a pantiless Azusa on stage during an assembly and tries to lift her shortened skirt to show the assembled student body Azusa's privates
I also liked the part when Onizuka rescues Urumi in the snow but not the part you're thinking. I liked the part when he strips Urumi and himself to the nude and tries to warm her up using his own body pressed against her in the sleeping bag.


Hmm... I think I see a pattern here... XD

Fair enough ;)

_________________
愛のむきだし見ろ!
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:53 am 
Offline
OnibakuBanzai Hardcore

Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:09 am
Posts: 802
If only porn were so good.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:34 am 
Offline
OnibakuBanzai Administration Team
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2003 3:14 pm
Posts: 2189
Location: Torino
BigTokyo#1 wrote:
If only porn were so good.


Word. :lol: :lol:
That could be the perfect sentence for a signature. :lol:

_________________
If love can kill people...
...hatred cannot save them.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:26 am 
Offline
OnibakuBanzai Hardcore

Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:09 am
Posts: 802
Murai 82 wrote:
BigTokyo#1 wrote:
If only porn were so good.


Word. :lol: :lol:
That could be the perfect sentence for a signature. :lol:


It sure does apply to manga in general, probably look good on a T-shirt.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:48 am 
Offline
OnibakuBanzai Administration Team
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2003 3:14 pm
Posts: 2189
Location: Torino
BigTokyo#1 wrote:
Murai 82 wrote:
BigTokyo#1 wrote:
If only porn were so good.


Word. :lol: :lol:
That could be the perfect sentence for a signature. :lol:


It sure does apply to manga in general, probably look good on a T-shirt.


Yep i'll think about it!! We have to start merchandising... :lol:

_________________
If love can kill people...
...hatred cannot save them.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:49 am 
Offline
Awesome!
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:32 am
Posts: 323
Location: London
Murai 82 wrote:
BigTokyo#1 wrote:
Murai 82 wrote:
BigTokyo#1 wrote:
If only porn were so good.


Word. :lol: :lol:
That could be the perfect sentence for a signature. :lol:


It sure does apply to manga in general, probably look good on a T-shirt.


Yep i'll think about it!! We have to start merchandising... :lol:


Hi Im a newbie and firstly thats a "Great" quote lol

Found my way to this forum site after I finally finish reading GTO manga!

Favourte part? Finding out Sand whale is Kikuch's friend Takumi

And btw is there anyone with that user name in here lol?

_________________
Image
http://www.youtube.com/smallfry14


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:40 am 
Offline
OnibakuBanzai Administration Team
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2003 3:14 pm
Posts: 2189
Location: Torino
Do you mean Takumi? Or Kikuchi?
There used to be a Kikuchi, but he (or she) 's long gone. Not a Takumi, from what i remember.
And by the way, welcome here!! Feel free to introduce yourself in the introductions section, if you have the time.

:wink:

_________________
If love can kill people...
...hatred cannot save them.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:52 pm 
Offline
OnibakuBanzai Administration Team
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 12:40 pm
Posts: 10264
Location: The place you end up in when you give up
Welcome aboard the Great Forums Onizuka! You will feel right at home here. Revive any topics you want! :D

_________________
I'm going to climb this mountain and nothing can stop me.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:24 pm 
Offline
Awesome!
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:32 am
Posts: 323
Location: London
I CAN'T BELIEVE I'VE JUST DONE AN "ONIZUKA!" MESSING NAMES UP!!!

I'll rephrase

"The Sand Whale is Kikujiru friend Takumi"

Phew well thank goodness I'm re reading it again now I have the time so thanks for clearing that up for me Murai and Realone.

_________________
Image
http://www.youtube.com/smallfry14


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:33 pm 
Offline
OnibakuBanzai Administration Team
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2003 3:14 pm
Posts: 2189
Location: Torino
:lol: :lol:
No problem! :wink:

_________________
If love can kill people...
...hatred cannot save them.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:49 am 
Offline
OnibakuBanzai Administration Team
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2005 6:20 am
Posts: 3873
It's Kikuchi and Takumi ;)

_________________
愛のむきだし見ろ!
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
cron


All images and other media are copyright of their respective owners.
Powered by phpBB3, Designed by Adonis K.