It is currently Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:44 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 216 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next
 Post subject: who do you think onizuka should end up with? urumi or azusa
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 5:59 pm 
Newcomer

who do u think? i think in the anime he should go with azusa but in the manga urumi. they are so close and he was the only person she could really open up to. what do u guys think? and i wish the creator would make at least a short series that goes after it. showing onizuka getting married and his kids. or just something to really end it off. i dont think they really left it to an end.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 7:06 pm 
Greato~

Welcome among us, I hope you'll find amusing and friendly this place! :D

It's possible see the great difference between the anime and the manga about the Onizuka's chicks :lol:

However I think the anime producer had chosen the pairing Eikichi-Azusa because they were both two of them adult, hence lesser moral problem like that Saito-Yokoyama relationship. So in the anime it's clearly defined a strong relation between them, altthough I don't like very much Azusa. In fact I prefer much more Urumi.

In the manga we can see a birth and a slowly fading away of Eikichi-Azusa, whilst in Eikichi-Urumi we can assist first a sudden and harsh impact, then a certain strengthning of their agreement, until the refused love declaration made from her during their elope. But after that their relationship became quite unorthodox because Urumi keeps away every female from him.

Therefore I think in the manga, at the end the relationship Eikichi-Urumi is way more stronger that the Eikichi-Azusa one.

Urumi and Onizuka agrees very well, as we all of us can see in the 5th volume, the life in common with Azusa didn't go very well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 7:36 pm 
Catching up!

In the Anime ...hmmm Oni and Azusa for sure but in the manga...same. I think that the relationship between Urumi and Onizuka is one of pure friendship of brotherly love which is what she needs. But I can see why it's a very popular couple.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 7:39 pm 
Greato~

Kikuchi and onizukasgirl, about Onizuka there are generally two fractions, one about Urumi and the another one about Fuyutsuki.

But I'm totally for Urumi-Eikichi pairing both in anime and manga! :mrgreen:

Last edited by Bramerit on Sat Apr 10, 2004 7:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 7:40 pm 
Great Forum Moderator~

uh this arguement about onizuka should go with urumi or azusa will end it seems :lol: anyway i will still go for urumi, you all know that :wink: go go urumi!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 7:43 pm 
Greato~

It's true, it's practically one of those endless fan's quarreling about preferred character.

Until Fujisawa-sensei will not do a GTO2, it remains that so. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 10:56 am 
Banzai!

I prefer happy endling so i hope Onizuka would have both of them. Of course, as long as the girls wouldn't mind. :mrgreen:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 3:55 pm 
Greato~

Hmm... I don't think noone of them will accept a kind of that situation, though it's one of the most prized man's dream :mrgreen: :lol:

Urumi and Azusa don't tolerate not a bit a menage à trois. Any of them claims her 'exclusive property' about Onizuka-sama. :lol:

It could be arise a big bitchfighting, a way hard kind. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 4:23 pm 
Great Forum Moderator~

GTO should continue with a plot like that 8)

Post subject: same here
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 5:41 pm 
Newcomer

i with alomost all of yall, i think he should go with urumi, azusa, is well, weak. ive only read up to the lattest volume of GTO that has been realesed here in the U.S. so if anyone could tell me what more they say about onizuka-urumi relationship i would really like to know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 6:10 pm 
Catching up!

I've read a lot of the manga and i've seen every episode 10 times over by now. I just can't find a lot of evidence or anthing that suggest the Urumi/Onizuka thing. They have their moments but there 1:100. I guess it just not what I'm used to, or looking for. What are some of the good Urumai and Onizuka moments?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 3:35 pm 
Greato~

What, Kikuchi Yoshito!?! :shock: Not even that stunt Urumi's declaration and the Onizuka's justification for his refusal!?!

It suits well if you're by Azusa's side, but being blinded up to that point...

In the next volumes you'll see :)

And my perspective about Urumi-Eikichi is toward the future, after 4 years...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 3:56 pm 
I post a lot!

Thought everyone has their opinion for a match for Onizuka

only GTO can answer that, but IT IS still possible! hopefully

Well, about GTO 2 they should continue with the manga plot, well if and continued the present anime where Onizuka teaches US

It is still nice to see what will happen to the students in Forest Acadamy like;

"Murai asking Kurijakawa for help on hitting on Akane, but a twist of fate as when Akane was falling for Murai, Murai on the other hand had just realized his love for Kuji and denied Akane"

or

"The continuation of the love story of Yoshikawa as he became more tall as hormones started to kick in, not ONLY that, but he became the most handsome boy in school"

or

"The continuation of Fujiyoshi and Miyabe love section"

or

"Kusano becoming er,.. I dunno extremly hot or depressed"

As GTO2 focuses more on the impact Onizuka left for his students and an ending where he reuinites with Azusa and his student"

Ahhh..very dramatic *cries in tears*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 7:02 pm 
Great Forum Moderator~

eh he, in our dreams, i think i remember me myself buying GTO2 manga vol1, before i can even open the book i woke up, i was disappointed :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 8:03 pm 
Catching up!

Ooh, I can''t wait! Ahh, Ban-chan Kenshiro KenichiI love your icon man! I'd like to see the relationships among the students continue but on the other hand, I think that it's more fun trying to guess what could happen. GTO2 have me a litte excited and...not so excited. No matter what though some people are going to end up happy lol.It would be strange is Urumi and Onizuka got togeather....hmm I wonder....

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 216 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next