It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:41 pm

Post subject: friends?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:28 pm 
Newcomer

is the sejima in shounen junai gumi the same as the sejima the cop friend in GTO?

Whatever happened to the 3 friends [2 guys and 1 girl] they had in junior high?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:07 pm 
Banzai!

Saejima is the same in both the mangas...
and if you pay attention in GTO saejima told to Onizuka where are finished their old friends (not all of them)...

Hope shall meet hopless when there's no where to go...(Urumi Kanzaki)

Post subject: Re: friends?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:39 am 
OnibakuBanzai Administration Team

flyboyz2000k wrote:
Whatever happened to the 3 friends [2 guys and 1 girl] they had in junior high?

You mean the friends out of Bad Company right? I guess the onibaku just lost contact with them eventually when they moved into high school, just as people do in real life...

Alucard's talking about other people from Shonan Junai Gumi though, ie Tsukai, Abe and Ito. Onizuka also mentions Nakajou too somewhere else, but for some reason Tokyopop cut it out for some reason :roll:. Though what he said didn't really follow up what Nakajou's doing anyway.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:38 am 
Newcomer

For a second I had no idea of what alucard was talking about, but yeah you got it right bandit I was talking about the friends he had in bad company.

I guess they didnt really say anything since bad company was originally a part of shounan junai gumi right? Was those ten chapters like a flashback or just a break to tell the history of how onizuka and danma meet?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:22 am 

Well I'm not too sure how it was serielized in when it first came out in KC magazine, but in the tankobon it went like this:

At the end of the last 4 volumes of Shonan Jun-ai Gumi, there were 2-3 (depending on the volume) chapters of Bad Company. It didn't relate to anything that was going on at the time.

Last edited by bandit_legend on Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:05 am 
Newcomer

I think he needs to full finish bad company with 20 + volumes like he did with the others because i felt like he kind of left us hanging. I wish i could even get the jampanese version of shounan junai gumi cause then atleast i would be able to finish it alot faster than waiting for scanlations. All of you guys working on the scanlations keep up the good work. i wonder what the author would think if he got an e-mail or rel mail sent to him asking him to continue more volumes of bad company lol. Does anyone know what the author is curently doing now?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:21 am 

Well you can download the whole series on emule. Just search Shonan Junai Gumi. With a continuation of Bad Company, alot happens between it and SJG so it's not like Fujisawa whould have nothing to write about (i.e. destruction of the Midnight Angels). Right now Fujisawa's working on the sequel of Rose Hip Rose, Rose Hip Zero. Check out all his manga here: http://im-linked.ggsekai.net/phpBB2/vie ... php?t=1072

Post subject: Re: friends?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:02 pm 
Catching up!

In Shonan Junai Gumi there is a scene where Eikichi and Ryuji are talking about the three friends they had at junior high and they are on a school at Tokyo.