Shonan Vision
http://forum.onibakubanzai.com/

Random thought thread
http://forum.onibakubanzai.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1312
Page 102 of 102

Author:  RealOne [ Wed May 01, 2019 5:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Random thought thread

Wake up, forum

Author:  RealOne [ Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:21 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Random thought thread

Got a new computer. The PC Master Race probably thinks it's shit but it's the best computer I've ever owned, that's for sure.

It's this https://www.webhallen.com/se/product/29 ... -Ti-Win-10

Author:  Ugly Pig [ Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Random thought thread

Nice. I should probably do the same since my PC is like 8 or 9 years old and barely holding together, but y'know. Money...

Author:  SenseiBanzai [ Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Random thought thread

Oh man, it's been a while since I've visited this place...
How are you all doing?

Author:  RealOne [ Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Random thought thread

SenseiBanzai wrote:
Oh man, it's been a while since I've visited this place...
How are you all doing?


Seems like it's a long time since anyone has visited this place.

I'm... ok. I have some mega garbage shit I must attend to in February. Can't write publically what it is.

You?

Author:  SenseiBanzai [ Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Random thought thread

I'm good man, trying to integrate but I'm slacking a lot in the language department. And it only gonna get worse now that I bought a... Nintendo Switch.
That's right, I finally got a Nintendo console!

Author:  RealOne [ Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Random thought thread

SenseiBanzai wrote:
I'm good man, trying to integrate but I'm slacking a lot in the language department. And it only gonna get worse now that I bought a... Nintendo Switch.
That's right, I finally got a Nintendo console!


Thou shalt Pm me thine friend code

Author:  SenseiBanzai [ Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Random thought thread

:D Waiting for Amazon.de to ship it, supposedly it should be here by Thursday and I pre-ordered Pokemon Shield from elgiganten so hopefully they will deliver it on Friday...

Any tips on how to find cheap 2nd hand ones or should I just tough it up and buy them for full price of 600-700sek each?

Author:  RealOne [ Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Random thought thread

SenseiBanzai wrote:
:D Waiting for Amazon.de to ship it, supposedly it should be here by Thursday and I pre-ordered Pokemon Shield from elgiganten so hopefully they will deliver it on Friday...

Any tips on how to find cheap 2nd hand ones or should I just tough it up and buy them for full price of 600-700sek each?


There is always Gamestop (well I heard they're shutting down operations in Sweden), and then there is spelbutiken.se (cheapest newer games, but slow delivery) and its sister site retrospelbutiken.se (other used games). Otherwise I recommend the auction site tradera.com

Personally, i buy almost all my games from webhallen.com

Page 102 of 102 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/