It is currently Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:43 am

Post subject: What is Your Holiday Wish?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:47 am 
Newcomer

Whether you’re wishing for a gift or two, if you celebrate Christmas or Hanukkah, what are some of your Holiday wishes? What do you want before this year ends? Is it an item? Is it for family? Both? What is it? I want to know! Please don’t say world peace or that you want to get rid of Covid lol everyone wants that.

For me, simple. I wish to be able to finally close deal on a house I want and never have to worry about payments.

And a new gaming PC system and PS5.

Post subject: Re: What is Your Holiday Wish?
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:28 pm 
Great Forum Moderator~

All I wish for is a good time with the family.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:05 pm 
OnibakuBanzai Administration Team

I wish for this asshole year to end

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:59 am 
Awesome!

Ahaha, right with you there, sir :lol: Aside from the aforementioned world peace and end to COVID-19, I guess... the same old quiet family Christmas as usual? The sudden onset of resolve, focus, and dedication that'll help me be productive and existentially satisfied in 2021? Maybe the second one is unrealistic :mrgreen:

Good luck sorting out the house, TheOriginal- that's a big deal! I was talking to a friend who was changing apartments in New York earlier this year, and that sounded massively complicated, so here's hoping it's not a pain at all :)

Doko no kumi no monja, ware. Sumaki ni shite shizume taroka, kora!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:24 am 
Newcomer

Cypher wrote:
Ahaha, right with you there, sir :lol: Aside from the aforementioned world peace and end to COVID-19, I guess... the same old quiet family Christmas as usual? The sudden onset of resolve, focus, and dedication that'll help me be productive and existentially satisfied in 2021? Maybe the second one is unrealistic :mrgreen:

Good luck sorting out the house, TheOriginal- that's a big deal! I was talking to a friend who was changing apartments in New York earlier this year, and that sounded massively complicated, so here's hoping it's not a pain at all :)

Thanks man. It’s starting to be a pain cuz I can’t find the right one for my budget but I’m sure I’ll find a nice one. New York is a lovely city to be honest. So alive there, but housing is so expensive there!!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:25 pm 
Awesome!

Seems like it's the same as central London- massively expensive even in not-particularly-"nice" areas, just because it's the big city. Even where I live, in the suburbs, just because they're the suburbs of the capital city the houses cost way more than they're worth, particularly when you look at what you can get for the same price elsewhere in the country! It's ridiculous, but heck, what can we do about it -_- Hopefully you'll be able to take some time off the hunt for Christmas at least!

Doko no kumi no monja, ware. Sumaki ni shite shizume taroka, kora!